MAKO MARINE Model: Mako B260
- Water 70Lt aluminum tanks in the hull, more tanks in the 80Lt live tanks
- Separate bathroom in the cabin with large glass, stainless steel sink, hose with shower and Jabsco ceramic toilet.
- Cooker stove x 2 with stainless steel sink.
- 50LT fiberglass external refrigerator with Vitrifrigo compressor behind the seat.
- Stern electric pressure shower.
- New electro-welded PVC boat cover.
- Front window wiper.
- Aft side fridge Igloo 167 Lt.
- 4 Spare stainless steel propellers.
- Combi instrument (Eco, Radar, Gps, VHF) Lowrance.
- Radar, depth sounder, Vhf.
- Cushions like new.
- Full glass coverage for driver’s cabin and Tip-Top cabin in Sunbrela fabric.
- Double hern.
- Solar panels x 2
- Tot: 180 Watt 11 Amp / h with electronic regulator that can charge lead acid, Agm, Gel and Lithium batteries.
- Battery charger x 3 Victron Energy 25 amp batteries.
- Service battery 12volt 130 Amp new AGM Zenith red.
- Exide engine batteries x 2 AGM 100 Amp.
- Bilge pumps x 2 Rule with automatic switches and console.
- Siastar Pro hydraulic steering system new tubes.
- Danforth anchor 10 Kg.
- 8mm chain 80 mt.
- “Powerful” electric winch completely overhauled “Lofrans”.
- Bruce Inox anchor 10 Kg.
- Flap in Bennett hull with electric control in the driving console.
- Nauticus double cylinder dynamic automatic flaps (4 x 120lb cylinders).
- Jackets in the control cabin on the roof x 8.
- Life raft equipped with over 12 miles for 8 people, new Arimar fiberglass box.
- Fishing rod holders x 15.
- Lights via and front and stern spotlights (50Watt) all new with Led.
- Cabin lights and Tip Top led with dimmer.
- Special carpet (shockproof) 3M Light brown aft and cabin.
- Stern table that can be swiveled and folded into 3.
- Gas cylinder 3lt galley.
- PENN ELECTRIC DOWNRIGGER FATHOM Master 825/12 V DC High Speed.
- Live tank with automatic and electric water recycling in 100 Lt hull!
- Stern fish tanks x 2.
- New American fenders x 8.
- Maximum speed 38-41 knots and cruise 26-32.
- Consumption 70-100 liters per hour
Engine: Mercury Optimax 200HP
Serviced every year with special liquid washing to remove salt from the cooling circuit. Gear oil, impeller, thermostats, alternator belts, petrol and oil filters, spark plugs … always replaced when needed.
Always mixed with original Mercury Optimax oil!
Year purchased 2012. Hours 85×4500-5500 rpm. Hours 655 x 1400-2500 rpm.
Third Honda 4-stroke engine, XXL electric Tilt stem, 12 Amp battery charger.
For trolling 0.2 -5 knots.
For cruising 5.5 – 7.5 knots