Kemah Texas USA|
2013 Leopard 48, 4 Cabin 4 Head, Privately Owned, Fully Upgraded, No Hurricane Damage Ever
Pete the Cat is the most upgraded 4 cabin 4 head Leopard 48 in the World, as far as I know! After spending the first 4 years in St Lucia Crewed Charter fleet, Pete the Cat was phased out and has been fully equipped for blue water sailing. Lying in Texas, ready for her new owners to continue the adventures.
Some Features / Upgrades Include:
- Upgraded 54 hp Yanmar Engines (only apx 3,600 hrs) with new Yanmar Engine Panels
- 110v Electrical System with 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger
- Custom Solar Stainless Arch with 1825 Watts Solar and 2000 Watt Xantrax Inverter/Charger
- Northern Lights Generator ( 8,600 hrs)
- 2x 12,000 BTU and 1x 16,000 BTU Air Conditioners with Reverse Cycle Heat
- B&G and Simrad Electronics with Radar, Autopilot, AIS and Fusion Stereo + Iridium GO
- LG Washing Machine installed in one head, easily reverted
- March 2020: Fresh Bottom Paint, Engines and Saildrives Serviced, Maxprop Folding Props Added, new rudder bearings and hatch seals
- Mack Sails Code 0 and Bowsprit for Downwind Sailing, New 2019
- New Running Rigging 2019 and Standing Rigging Inspected/ Serviced
- Electric Dinghy Davit System with AB Dinghy 1+ 9.9 hp Yamaha Outboard
- Hot and Cold Stern Shower with 320 Gallons of Water Storage
- Faux Teak on the aft deck/ cockpit
- Custom Aft and Forward Cockpit Cushions new 2019 .... and More!
- Full Inventory of Spares Included in the sale: Impellers, starter, alternator, pumps, belts, relays, fresh water pump etc.
2013 Leopard 48, 4 Cabin 4 Head, Privately Owned, Fully Upgraded, No Hurricane Damage Ever Pete the Cat is the most upgraded 4 cabin 4 head Leopard 48 in the World, as far as I know! After spending the first 4 years in St Lucia Crewed Charter fleet, Pete the Cat was phased out and has been fully eq
|Vessel name:||PETE THE CAT|
|Make:||Robertson and Caine|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||48'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||185 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||320 Gallons|
Leopard Catamarans is excited and proud to introduce the award winning Leopard 48. Focused on blue water performance and comfortable living, the Leopard 48 is a welcome addition to the award winning Leopard line.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.