Cape Town Western Cape South Africa
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Steel longliner vessel
built in 1995, Chantier Pirou Concareneau, France.
Class BV. exp. 1 July 2024
Registered Length of 30m
Accommodation was 15
Main Engine MAN B& W 41DK-2450 1088BHP
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||MAN B&W 41DK-2450|
|Length over all:||30m|
|Holding tank capacity:||250 Cubic Metres|
1. Remove 4000kgs concrete on port side floor;
2. Replace section of sewerage tank top;
3. Remove old base for base freezer compressor;
4. Install new compressor and entire system for domestic fridge;
5. Overhaul bait freezer compressors;
6. Install a new hold chiller- compressor, condenser and blowers;
7. Build new framework for the above compressors;
8. Install a 145kVa generator and alternator port side engine room;
9. Remove and service port side auxiliary alternator;
10. Replace start batteries for starboard engine auxiliary;
11. Replace all pipe work for the new compressors;
12. Fit spare hydraulic oil tank in engine room;
13. Replace all cable trays and wiring in engine room;
14. Replace all wasted pipes;
15. Strip all paint from ME and gearbox and repaint with twin pack international paint;
16. Remove shaft generator to storage;
17. Relocate water-maker;
18. Service all machinery, replace oil in ME;
Details of the equipment offered by TAG Marine is done in good faith but cannot be guaranteed.
Nor can we warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
All equipment is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Our offers are standard valid for 30 days.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.