This iconic Azimut 52 is offered in fantastic condition with an extensive specification list. Her bold design and luxurious interiors with mother of pearl inserts and lead crystal door handles are simply stunning, with generously proportioned windows throughout enhancing the feeling of space already afforded even further. Accommodation on board is well-appointed and comfortable, whilst there is ample storage and an ultra-functional galley fitted too. Performance is courtesy of Caterpillar engines propelling her to a cruising speed of 27 knots.
Outside: Hydraulic passerelle, solarium, biminitop, flybridge.
Interior: 3 cabins and 2 heads.
The saloon of the Azimut 52 is comfortable, with varnished cherry and burl wood furnishings, and a gallery that becomes an elegant bar area. Style is allied with functionality: each piece of the complete dinner service for eight is placed on proper supports. The Azimut 52 has two en suite guest bathrooms with showers, and an absolute first: the toilets have the VacuFlush SeaLand systems as used on aircraft. The owner's cabin is provided with wide wardrobes, convenient wall drawers and a vanity for the ladies. On the portside, the second guest cabin has twin beds and a bathroom with a shower.
In superb condition, she has been anti-fouled and serviced in 2013 and is offered at a very competitive price. She currently lies in Ta Xbiex Marina and viewing is highly recommended.
- 2 x fridge (galley and flybridge freezer)
- 4 burners ceramic electric cooker with extractor hood
- storage space
- Autohelm Autopilot + repeater on flybridge
- 2 x Compass
- Furuno NAVNET 600 meter depthsounder
- Furuno NAVNET GPS + Plotter + repeater on flybridge
- VHF Shipmate with 2nd shipmate on flybridge
- Rudder indicator
- 12/24/220 Volt
- New service batteries 2009
- New starter batteries 2009
- New battery charger 2009 Mastervolt
- 11 kW Generator with 900 hours
- Separate battery charger for generator battery
- 24 to 12 v Invertor
- Radio/CD 6 speakers
- 32 inch flatscreen Panasonic television with Sony surround system
- Tropical Air-conditioners 2 sperate units
- Elecronic engine controls Morse
- MPD engine management system
- Function slow vessel
- Synchro function
- New ancorwinch 2012 + new 70m chain
- Hydraulic (250 kg) passarelle with lights
- flaps with electronic gauges + repeated on flybridge
Life Saving Equipment:
- 6 pax Liferaft
- Life jackets X 8
- Fire extinguishers X 3 + auto separate extinguishers in engines and generator
- First Aid Kit